Sunday 10 March 2013

Phewtick App - Can cash out finally

Finally, I have accumulated 24000 points which I can cash out to my Pay-Pal account. As you can see from the photos that 24K points have been deducted and left with 72 points. It will take about 15 days to receive the money into my Pay-Pal account. My colleagues have already cashed out and they have verified that they did indeed receive the money. I think Phewtick has run out of its charm and most people have deleted the app from their smartphones.

Phewtick probably will need to come up with a better way to attract existing and new users to download and use the app. Now, I think the craze is candy crush which my colleagues are playing. However, I don't think I will download the app as I'm not a fan of playing game on my iPhone. The screen is a bit small for me to play comfortably on it.

I will update again once I receive the money into my Pay-Pal. In the meantime, if you are near 24K points to cash out, just keep scanning and you will have your chance to cash out. After that, you can decide whether to continue using the app or delete it forever.

Phewtick app - Cash out

No comments:

Post a Comment