Wednesday 17 December 2014

Google Adsense Alternative - Bidvertiser

I'm reviewing one of Google Alternatives which is Bidvertiser. I enrolled into Bidvertiser on 27 November 2014. I intend to keep the ads in my blogs for at least a month to check the revenue. Most people recommend to keep the ads for at least a few months to see what the revenue that your traffic can generate. It was zero revenue for me in November since I joined on 27 Nov.

Bidvertiser Nov 2014
It is now middle of December. The revenue is still zero. The is zero revenue point even though I have impressions.


Bidvertiser as at 17 Dec 2014 

3 comments:

  1. adclx.com is a good network, and you get paid via paypal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are interested in making cash from your websites/blogs using popunder ads, you can run with one of the most reputable companies - PopCash.

    ReplyDelete